Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 107

Thread: Haunted Places?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    yes, it is time to bring this thread to the top.
    Happy Halloween everyone.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    In Roda (Appy) there is a huge tree at the entrance and supposedly if you go there late at night and pull back the weeds at the bottom of the tree you'll hear a woman scream. It's the woman that hung herself on that tree.
    Also the June Tolliver House in BSG-on Halloween night a woman is supposed to appear in the upstairs window rocking a baby.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    Your talking about the susie tree in Roda you don't pull back the weeds you walk by the tree after dark or ride by it and curse at the tree and bad things will happen I know for a fact they will!
    free like OJ all day

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    why is every post by phs_basketball deleted??
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    i was wonderin theame thing man

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    haha oh listen at you daredevils...give jb a call when you want to go to a real haunted place....the haunted orphanage big rush is not gettin caught by the security guard...try Keokee lake, the graveyard in PV with a watchamacallit in it (my bro went and swears a lil kid walked out to it stopped and just turned its head real quick and looked at them ) bout that time they drove off), the old road in APPY with the woman that got raped there, phillips creek beach (at the old road), the mines i worked at i think is haunted but that would be hard to get to, my aunts house here in blacksburg (by far the worst), the grave yard South of the Mountain that beggins with an H, Killen Rock, i could go on all nite.... THE Pound Ghost Hunting Society (PGHS) has viewed many of these places and have only found interesting things with the pictures we took...you should try that..it can be interesting....
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    I Know for a Fact that the story about Deadmans curve is real I have seen it in person! I used to live in Dunbar and the stories about Keokee lake is true too seen Lights floating from the dammcoming toward the launch heard really weird noises!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    free like OJ all day

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I Know for a Fact that the story about Deadmans curve is real I have seen it in person! I used to live in Dunbar

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I guess I was never through there at the right time. Like I said, it was always spooky from there to the RR tracks and I was throught there most of the time with my top down.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVBaseball_15_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    If u guys wanna hear some really scary stuff, u should stay up all night with me at my house. My dad makes some really weird noises that arent natural.. i mean like squeals, and laughs and sh*t, must be from dreams or somethin, but it sounds really scary whenever u walk through the house with no lights on and u see shadows on the wall moving...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    Bump

    I was jus wonderin if anyone had any other places around here that they knew about?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •